Swap - Platform Swap - Platform

Good game

The controls don't seem to be too responsive resulting in hitting space more than once for the desired results and many deaths. You should also make an alternative control, like instead of just arrow keys let the player use WASD as well.

The music that plays is also not enjoyable and I found my self hitting the mute button very fast for its gloom noises and repetition.

With a little work on the control scheme, this could very well be a front paged game with a high score! Hope to see more from you.

Nanobeast Nanobeast

Very well made!

The game is amazing!

I love the current controls and I've always preferred a side scrolling shooter and instead of a Space Invader type deal. I also love the fact that there is an 8-bit version of Chop Suey, SOAD is one of my favorite bands!

Love the game keep it up!

Riskful Thinking Riskful Thinking

Typo

Typo: Instructions, floor 3 doulbe.
Overall it is a pretty good game. Gotta love the slot machines.
Nice work mate, a good addition to the Portal.

The Gun Game The Gun Game

Very good game

I got the acheivement for 4 damn hours.. good game, im impressed

And to people who don't know how to juggle, reload the USP and the WaltherPPK and it will count as a flip

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

I died....IN THE TUTORIAL.

So i was jumping around in the tutorial getting used to the controls and such but i aproached a wall and i sunk into the floor, and respawn jumping really fast in the corner, oh and also i'm stuck. PLEASE FIX!!

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Ha!

Figure out my level : 3662 , its called , "Thinking with portals"

LamarrKanoid! LamarrKanoid!

>:L good

Chuck Norris is pleased... at first the game froze up so i went to the gentalmens room, i came back later to have a score of 5094893872957282189986570 and i had won the game.

Draw-Play 3 Draw-Play 3

:| AWESOME!!

U wont survive!!
E#326%110@E#286%150@E#244%185@E#201%2 22@E#156%258@I#31%126@J#87%158@J#152%
330@J#104%224@J#262%299@F#55%82@F#304 %71@F#188%160@F#191%210@F#280%143@F#2 08%272@F#114%96@F#209%99@G#303%241@G#
335%189@G#391%257@G#386%144@G#411%200 @G#466%162@B#406%39@K#466%250@

Noob Cursor Tutorial fix Noob Cursor Tutorial fix

HELP!!!!!!1111

PLEASE WHAT VERSION AM I SUSPOSE TO USE OF FLASH!Im usuing Flash SC3 Professional and ive never made a game on it...but anyway IT WONT LET ME PUT ACTIOS ON ANYTHING!

Mouse Maze 2 Mouse Maze 2

Could be better

well 1. the music was annoying 2. there two cheats that'll work either you right click and cheat or you hold down the left button.

I do think there is a code for actionnscript that'll stop cheating but i dont know it....maybe if you look at the tutorial page you may find the code in a game making tutorial.This code works like this:When a person right clicks or hold down the left button,this action will take them to the you lose page!

O sry for taking up room but im sure that'll help you on your next cursor maze!great game by the way!